Aarons Cottage in Okehampton, Devon
Aarons Cottage, Whiddon Down, Okehampton
3 (an en-suite bathroom, family bathroom and shower room)
From £175 per night with Rural Retreats
Layout at Aarons Cottage
The ground floor includes:
- A large hall
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Shower room with wc
- Double bedroom with 5’ bed and en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with 3’ beds
- Another twin bedroom with 3’ zip and links (which can convert to 6’ double)
The first floor:
- Double bedroom with 5’ bed
- Large sitting/ dining room with French windows onto a large patio
House rules at Aarons
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Minimum stay two nights
Key features & amenities at Aarrons Cottage in Devon
- Wood burning stove
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture and barbecue
- Off street parking (three vehicles)
- Pub nearby
- Great size for groups and families
- Electric double oven with halogen hob, larder fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Utility room including washing machine and tumble dryer
- Smart TV with Freeview, DVD/CD player
- Mobile telephone
- Two travel cots and two high chairs (upon request)
- Children’s table and chairs, toy box & outdoor toddler toys
- Garage available to store things (bikes & equipment)
Whiddon Down, Okehampton, Dartmoor National Park, Devon, England
About the location
This property is perfect for exploration in Devon and Cornwall. The A30 is only a short drive away.
Activities & things-to-do
- My personal sanctuary spa
- Changford: 2.5 miles away. Here you can find great shops, pubs restaurants and the famous Gidleigh Park Hotel (two Michelin Stars).
- National Trust’s Castle Drogo, Drewsteignton: You can see this from the house. This is an early 20th Century Castle.
- Exmouth: 30 minute drive away. This is Devon’s oldest seaside town and has two miles of sandy beaches. Not to mention, is a world Heritage site.
- Coasts both north and south in easy reach
- Museum of Dartmoor Life, Okehamptom: Located next to the Tourist Information Centre
- Dartmoor Letterboxing: Dartmoor is known for it’s hidden letterboxes. This is a great activity where participants search the Tors and valleys for hidden treasure, following clues or looking under rocks.
- Surfing beaches of North Cornwall and Devon
- Exeter: 18 miles from the property. Devon’s capital city and home to Exeter Cathedral
- High Moorland Visitors Centre, Princeton: Here you can find information on where to go and insight into Dartmoor.
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent
Image: Holiday Images