Cazenovia Hall Near Greystoke, Cumbria
Cazenovia Hall – Luxury Holiday Rental – Near Greystoke, Cumbria, Lake District
Cazenovia Hall is a Grade II listed and 5 Star Gold Award winning property located in the secluded grounds of the family owned Grade I listed Blencowe Hall. This holiday home has been renovated to a high standard with light and airy four bedroom traditional stone built barn that dates back to 1726.
This property has views up over the nearby hills. It’s secluded south facing sandstone terraces are perfect to relax after a day adventuring the Lake District. Rent this luxury holiday house today with special offers and prices!
From £183 per night (Rural Retreats)
Near Greystoke, Cumbria
About the location
This property is based on the edge of the Lake District (four miles away from Lake District National Park). Blencowe is also close to the Aira Force National Trust waterfall, offering a place to paddle, tea shop and walk up to the peak of Gowbarrow Fell.
This holiday cottage is also just over a mile from Greystoke Village, with a village shop, traditional Lakeland pub (The Boot and Shoe), a heated swimming pool and Greystoke Castle with its 3,000 acres of woodland grounds for country walks.
- Pets allowed (two dogs)
- Smoking not allowed
- Minimum three night stay
Key features & amenities
- Open fire
- Private garden with sandstone terraces
- Parking (four vehicles)
- 5 Star Gold Award winning conversion, part of the Grade II listed sandstone barns within the Blencowe Hall Estate
- Double height, well-equipped kitchen with four oven Aga
- Oak flooring, underfloor heating from a sustainable wood chip boiler
- Four oven Aga, gas hob and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, washer and dryer
- 42’’ TV, DVD player, iPod docking system
- Catering service available
- Travel cot, stair gate and high chair (available on request)
- Teak garden furniture and barbecue with charcoal to use
- Secure cycle storage
Activities & things-to-do
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Clay pigeon shooting is available
- Tributary of the River Petterill for brown trout fishing (within the grounds of Blencowe Hall)
- Pony trekking, sailboat hire, and cycle tours along the popular C2C cycle route (passes through the village) all easily arranged
- Perfect for walkers who want to enjoy the Lake District (only four miles away from Lake District National Park)
- Penrith railway station is close to the property (three hours direct from Euston). The station is four miles from Junction 40 on the M6.
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent
Image: Holiday Images
Back to top of page