Coach House Near Woodstock, Cotswolds
Coach House near Woodstock Cotswolds – Luxury Modern One Bedroom, One Bathroom Property in Oxfordshire
Coach House is a beautiful first floor accommodation located just outside of Woodstock in Oxfordshire Cotswolds.
from £165 per night (Rural Retreats)
About the location:
The property is just outside of Woodstock, a charming and buys town with many restaurants, traditional English pubs and shopping opportunities. The property is only a five minute drive to Blenheim Palace, a World Heritage Site and birthplace of Sir WInston Churchill.
It is also only five miles north of Oxford, a city offering historic attractions, restaurants and shops. You can also find a great rail service from Oxford Parkway to Marylebone, which is under an hour with very good motorway connections.
- No smoking allowed
- No pets allowed
Key features & amenities:
- Small garden with furniture and patio area
- Off road parking (two cars)
- Gas effect wood burning stove, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, multi-function microwave, Nespresso coffee machine
- TV in sitting room and bedroom. DVD player.
- Travel cot (on request)
- Garden furniture
- Off road parking
Activities & things-to-do:
- Woodstock offers independent shops, arts and antiques shops, cafes, restaurants and famous sites such as Blenheim Palace and The Oxfordshire Museum
- Bicester Village offers 130 fashion and lifestyle boutiques
- Oxford (20 minute car journey) where you can find an indoor market and exciting nightlife
- Boarstall Tower, a 14th century moated gatehouse and gardens
- North Leigh Roman Villa with a mosaic tile floor dating to the 3rd century
- Heythrop Park Resort for sports enthusiasts
- Combe Mill, original sawmill and workshop of Blenheim Palace Estate
- Wychwood Brewery Tour near Witney
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent