Inglenook Cottage in Broad Campden, Cotswolds
Inglenook Cottage in Broad Campden, Cotswolds – A Luxury Holiday Cottage Situated in an Idyllic Cotswold Village
Inglenook Cottage is a 300 year old thatched cottage used to be the village smithy and is full of character. It offers a large inglenook fireplace, complete with seat and bread oven where you can cosy up in front of a log fire. There are also many log beams, stone staircase and ancient wooden floorboards. The property has been restored with quality modern appliances, a beautiful wooden kitchen and cottage-style bathroom with shower.
from £185 per night (Rural Retreats)
Broad Campden, Cotswolds
About the location:
Inglenook Cottage is located in the idyllic village of Broad Campden.
- Ground floor: flagstone hallway, sitting room with dining area, fitted kitchen with bespoke units. Utility room. Steep, stone staircase with a rope hand rail to the first floor.
- First floor: master bedroom with a 5’ bed and windows to the front and rear. Cottage style bathroom with claw foot bath and shower. Study.
- Pets allowed (one dog welcome)
- >Minimum of a two night stay
Key features & amenities:
- Inglenook fireplace with seat and bread oven
- Some low ceilings and beams and uneven treads on stone stairs
- Small, sheltered walled courtyard garden
- High speed fibre WiFi
- Thatched cottage
- Within walking distance of the local pub
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a fresh box of meat each day.
- Character inglenook fireplace for open log fires with seat and bread oven.
- Gas hob and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
Activities & things-to-do:
- Pubs and restaurants
- The Bakers Arms pub in Broad Campden with excellent food (featured in the Good Beer Guide and the Good Pub Guide)
- Long distance paths and footpaths running through the village
- Market town of Chipping Campden is only one mile away with excellent choice of pubs, restaurants, bistros and shops to enjoy.
- Longborough’s popular six week Festival Opera (June & July)
- Sezincote House & Garden
- Batsford Arboretum (amazing in Autumn months)
- National Trust’s Hidcote Gardens and Kiftsgate Gardens
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent