Sakers Cottage in Sevenoaks, Kent
Sakers Cottage in Seal, Sevenoaks, Kent
Sakers Cottage is a luxury Kentish Ragstone cottage located within the hamlet of Stone Street. This cottage has been fitted to a high standard and includes a mix of vintage and contemporary style furnishings. This includes a cosy log burner, integrated iPod docking station, WiFi, Satellite and Apple TV.
from £186 per night (Rural Retreats)
Seal, nr Sevenoaks, Kent
About the location:
This romantic retreat is ticked away with views across apple and pear orchards, paddocks and farmland. If you love walking and National Trust properties then this is the holiday location for you and your other half.
You can walk to Ightham Mote using a footpath running past the property. Along the way you can discover lavender fields and gather wild garlic, blackberries and elderflowers.
There are also local pubs and restaurants within walking distance of the property such as Snail in Stone Street, the Bucks Head at Godden Green, the Plough at Ivyhatch and the Chaser at Shipbourne. The Padwell Pub is very near to the cottage.
- Ground floor: open plan kitchen, dining, sitting room. Cloakroom with wc.
- First floor: bedroom with 5’ bed, en-suite shower room with overhead and handheld shower, wc and basin. The bedroom offers you a large window that allows for fantastic views over the surrounding fields
- Fully enclosed, terraced garden with slight slope, barbecue and garden furniture.
- No pets allowed
- A baby is welcome but the cottage is not equipped for older babies or children.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Key features & amenities:
- One bedroom and one en-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Fully enclosed, terraced garden with a slight slope.
- Parking (few yards from property).
- The headroom is slightly restricted for taller guests in the bedroom.
- Fantastic views overlooking the surrounding fields.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob, microwave.
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview in living area.
- Apple TV (used with clients own iTunes accounts for films, payTV and Netflix)
- iPod docking station with integrated ceiling speakers in living area.
- Weber barbecue.
Activities & things-to-do:
- Restaurants and pubs
- Easy links to London
- Gardens and historic homes
- Sevenoaks is only three miles away with excellent restaurants like The Vine restaurant opposite the historic cricket ground.
- Close proximity to many pubs and restaurants.
- Fast links to London (only 30 minutes) and 10 minutes from the M20 exit 2
- Emmetts Garden, Stoneacre (medieval yeoman’s house and garden), Quebec House, Knole Park and Riverhill Gardens all nearby
- Bluewater Shopping Centre (20 minutes’ drive away) as well as Ebbsfleet International Station
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent