The Link in Cromer, Norfolk
The Link at Cromer Lighthouse, Cromer, Norfolk – Spectacular Sea Views
The Cromer Lighthouse was built in 1680 but the present lighthouse was built in 1833 and converted to automatic operation in 1990.
This property offer spectacular sea views and is one mile from the traditional North Norfolk town of Cromer. The Link is one of two semi-detached cottages at the lighthouse.
from £115 per night
Cromer Lighthouse, Cromer, Norfolk
About the location:
Just a ten minute stroll along the coastal path or along the beach will lead you into Cromer, where there are shops, pubs and local seafood. Cromer is known for it’s crab sandwiches. The town is a holiday destination for families and offers long sandy beach with colourful beach huts.
At the pier there is a theatre and cafe and it is also the location of the RNLI lifeboat station. You can also hire dipping nets and buckets here and try to catch your own Cromer crab. Here you can find an excellent sea front cafe/restaurant at the lifeboat museum.
- Ground floor: open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room, double sized shower room with wc
- Lower ground floor: double bedroom with 5’ bed
- No smoking allowed
- No pets allowed
- No children or babies allowed
- Minimum of two night stay
Key features & amenities:
- Free WiFi
- Walled garden with sea views
- On-site parking
- Panoramic views
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- TV, DVD, and CD player.
- Garden furniture
- On this site is Valonia (sleeps five guests)
Activities & things-to-do:
- Coastal path in the other direction is a short walk into Overstrand where you can have a meal at the White Horse restaurant/bar
- Property is adjacent to the Royal Cromer 18-hole golf course
- Many beautiful homes and gardens like Holkham Hall, Castle Rising Castle and Mannington Gardens
- Lake activities can be arranged through Norfolk Adventure – boating tours, canoeing, rowing, kayaking and water zorbing. Also, you can organise cycle hire through them.
- Cromer Pier with the Pavilion Theatre (year-round shows)
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent