The Maltings in Norfolk
The Maltings in Trunch, Norfolk – Grain Store Conversion Attached to 200 hundred year old Brewery House
The Maltings has been recently voted as one of the “top 20 cosiest cottages in England” by the Times newspaper. It is a grain store conversion attached to the 200 year old Brewery House.
This property has been furnished for year-round comfort with underfloor heating and a wood burning stove. There is also a fully enclosed courtyard garden with barbecue, garden furniture and plenty of parking space.
1 (mezzanine level)
1 (ground floor)
Lowest Price: from £106 per night (Rural Retreats)
About the location:
This property is located in the tranquillity of a national network of quiet lanes, open countryside, empty beaches and woodland walks. This makes The Maltings the perfect romantic hideaway for dog owners, cyclists and walkers.
- The ground floor includes: sitting room with wood burning stove, open plan kitchen/dining area and downstairs bathroom with wc, bath with handheld shower and twin basins. French windows open to the private enclosed patio with table, chairs and barbecue.
- The first floor: mezzanine bedroom on upper level, spacious bedroom with a king sized bed, low beam along the mistrals gallery leading to port hole window
- Smoking not allowed
- Pets allowed (one dog)
- Minimum of two night stay
Key features & amenities:
- Wood burning stove
- Private, enclosed courtyard garden
- Onsite parking
- Low beam along the mistrals gallery in bedroom
- Free WiFi
- Underfloor heating
- Dishwasher, oven, induction hob, microwave and washing machine
- Flat screen TV with Freesat in sitting room and TV with Freesat in bedroom
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
- Garden furniture, charcoal barbecue and outside lighting
Activities & things-to-do:
- Coastal towns
- Beach at Trimingham is only six minutes drive away
- Beaches at Holkham and Wells-next-the sea also closeby
- Coastal town of Mundesley is a short drive away. Also, Happisburgh and Sheringham are close.
- Seaside town of Cromer with fish and chips from the legendary Mary Janes
- Award winning Gunton Arms, set in one thousand acre deer park (short drive away)
- Locally acclaimed Vernon Arms (short drive away)
- Day boats on the Norfolk Broads (short drive away)
- Bacton Woods with 280 acres of woodland is only 15 minutes by car, offers three waymarked walks and 200 year old trees
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent