The Manor House in Bisley, Cotswolds
The Manor House in Bisley, Stroud, Cotswolds – 16th Century, Stunning Manor House With Original Features
The Manor House is stunning 16th century Manor house with original features like an inglenook fireplace and mullioned windows. The gardens have a swimming pool and are maintained all year round. It is perfect for a break away in the Cotswolds for a reunion with family, friends, gatherings and celebrations. Rent The Manor House today with special offers and prices!
From £935 per night (with Rural Retreats)
- Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room (seating for 16)
- Dining room
- Drawing room with inglenook fireplace
- Sitting room
- Utility room and wc
- Master bedroom with 6’ bed and en-suite
- Bedroom with 6’ bed and en-suite
- Bedroom with twin 3’ beds
- Bedroom with 4’6 bed
- Bedroom with a 4’6 bed and en-suite
- Bedroom with 5’ bed and an en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom with twin 3’ beds and en-suite
- Lawns and gardens with outdoor dining terrace with seating for 16
- Outdoor swimming pool with changing rooms
About the location
The property provides breathtaking views into the surrounding countryside. This is also the perfect place for walking, cycling and horseback riding. Also, the Manor House is great at any season with the beautiful pool in the summer and the log fire in winter months.
- Smoking not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Minimum two night stay
Key features & amenities
- Open fire
- Lawns and gardens with terrace
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms (available May to September)
- Plenty of on-site parking
- Views across the Cotswold countryside.
- Property retains many of its original features from the 16th century.
- Inglenook fireplace.
- Four oven oil fired Aga, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Multiple televisions.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
Activities & things-to-do
- The towns of Cirencester and Cheltenham Spa are both equidistant from the property. These towns have many shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes to enjoy.
- Two hours away from London.
- Sports lovers can enjoy a visit to Cirencester polo grounds or the world renowned Cheltenham racecourse.
- Golfing at Minchinhampton, Naunton or Painswick Golf Club.
- There are many stately homes and gardens such as Painswick Rococo Gardens, Woodchester Manor and Rodmarton Manor.
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent
Image: Holiday Images