The Pavilion in Chipping Norton, Cotswolds
The Pavilion offers stunning views of the beautiful countryside. There are full-length french windows running the length of the property, which offer a 180 degree panorama of farmland and woods (stretches for five miles in every direction).
Built in the 1990s it is in the style of the colonial era and was originally a writer’s retreat. The interior has been refurbished to a high standard by designer Susie Stocks. The peaceful palette compliments the landscape beyond. There is also a veranda along its southern side, with a private decked area with lawn at one end and patio the other.
Idbury, Chipping Norton, Cotswolds
from £174 per night (Rural Retreats)
About the location:
This property is on the edge of a quintessential Cotswold village. It is a place where you and your other half can feel away from nature and away from it all. The fields beyond the property are full of footpaths and deer.
Layout of The Pavilion:
- Ground floor accommodation: 30-foot long studio space with vaulted ceiling and cross beams. Fitted kitchen, 5-foot bed with Vi Spring mattress, travertine-tiled shower room with underfloor heating.
- Pets not permitted
- A small baby is welcome
- Minimum of two night stay
Key features & amenities:
- Studio space with a separate tiled shower room
- All accommodation on the ground floor
- Wood burning stove
- Lawned garden
- Parking in shared drive (one vehicle/ second by prior arrangement)
- Beech strip flooring
- Electric heating
- 32-inch flat screen TV with Sky (sports included) and DVD, WiFi
- Deluxe sun loungers and outdoor dining furniture
Activities & things-to-do:
- Pubs and restaurants
- Cotswold villages
- Nearby pubs include the Feathered Nest in Westcote, the Plough in Kingham and the Kings Head in Bledington (within 10 minutes’ drive)
- Cotswold villages of Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water (within five miles)
- Near to Daylesford Farm Shop in Kingham and Burford with its famous Wildlife Park
- Town of Oxford and Stratford-Upon-Avon (30 minute drive away).
- Kingham station is two miles away (90 minutes from Paddington).
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent