Waternook Lakeside Accomodation in Ullswater
Waternook in Ullswater, The Lake District, Cumbria – Luxury Self Catering Lakeside Cottage
Set within 26 acres of private grounds and gardens, Waternook provides a secluded setting with views of lake and mountain. The property is located at the base of Hallin Fell and is complimented with half a mile of Ullswater lake with boathouse and private jetty.
The property has sleek and sophisticated interior styling, making it the perfect place for a special event, wedding or gathering with friends. Rent Waternook today with special offers and prices!
12 (option for 20 guests if you book The Great Barn as well)
6 double bedrooms (all en-suite)
Lowest Price for Waternook
– sleeps 12 guests: from £1650 per night (book here)
Lowest Price for Waternook & The Great Barn
– sleeps 20 guests: from £2302 for per night (book here)
- Minimum 3 night weekend stay, 4 night mid-week stay or 7 night week long stay
Key features & amenities
- Half a mile of lake frontage
- 26 acres of private estate grounds
- Lake view
- Terraced gardens with seating
- Boathouse with private jetty
- Infinity terrace with hot tub
- Two dogs are welcome (small fee)
- Onsite parking
- Concierge services available
- Stone and porcelain en-suite bathrooms with rain showers
- Designer baths in two bedrooms
- State of the art kitchen
- Wood burning stove
- Spa and wellness sanctuary
- Lake view dining
- Panoramic views of lake and mountains
- Integrated music system and iPad control
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Barbecue terrace with equipment
- Travel cot and highchair (available on request)
- Dog beds (available on request)
- Cinema with Sky movies and sports
- Secure bike and canoe storage
- Security gate entry system
Ullswater, The Lake District, Cumbria
About the location
The Ullswater Valley lies in the the English Lake District and is a place that offers a great escape since it is relatively untouched by tourism. Ullswater is surrounded by beautiful Lakeland fells, perfect for walks. This is an adventure destination for the family or a romantic escape. Ullswater also offers a lot of exciting opportunities for thrill seekers looking for an adventure.
Activities & things-to-do
- Jacuzzi/hot tub
- Ullswater is the perfect destination for lakeshore walks. Hiking for the novice and more experienced mountaineers
- Ullswater Lake: Known as one of England’s most beautiful lakes. You can take a Round the Lake Pass with Ullswater Steamers. You can hop on and off at different piers around the lake and explore at your own pace.
- Lots of exciting outdoor activities: mountain biking, pony trekking, paragliding and sailing. Waternook’s concierge service can help you arrange these activities.
- Historic houses like Dalemain and Hutton-in-the Forest: both beautiful properties with lovely gardens
- Rheged Centre in nearby Penrith: This is an arts centre, cafe, cinema, farm shop and market selling local produce (with a grass covered roof).
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent
Image: Last Minute Cottages, lakelovers.co.uk