White Willow Lodge Near Lechlade, Cotswolds
White Willow Lodge Near Lechlade, Cotswolds – The Lakes by Yoo
This property is set on a stunning lake in the centre of the Cotswolds. This is a great property for time away with family or friends. There is complimentary use of the luxury spa and outdoor facilities included in your stay. There are sleeping arrangement for ten plus an additional bunk bed for two for children only.
There are lake views throughout the property across three floor. The interiors are warm and luxurious in a contemporary design. The property has been published in ‘25 Beautiful Homes’ magazine.
Guests have access to kayaks, bikes, fishing, sailing and rowing boats, zip wires, a luxury spa on the estate with 20 meter pool, sauna, spa and fully-equipped gym. In home catering and beauty treatments are also available.
Near Lechlade, Cotswolds
From £406 per night (Rural Retreats)
- Master suite 1 – sleeps two, King bed
- Bedroom 2 – sleep 2, King bed
- Bedroom 3 – sleeps 2, Super king or twin bed
- Bedroom 4 – sleeps 4, Super king or twin bed and bunk beds
- Bedroom 5 – sleeps 2, King bed
About the location:
Situated in a 650 acre estate of ‘Lakes by Yoo’ near Cirencester and only 90 minutes from London.
- No pets allowed
- Minimum stay two nights
- No stag or hen gatherings allowed
Key features & amenities:
- Log fire in sitting room and master suite
- Outdoor terrace overlooking lakes
- Onsite parking
- Concierge Menu available (fridge stocking, fire lighting and bike hire)
- Security on call 24/7 at gated entrance
- Catering with a range of chefs
- On site spa offering treatments (gym, heated pool, sauna, steam and hot tub)
- Nanny services available with qualified childcare professionals. The ‘Yoo’ kids club encourages kids to take part in outdoor adventures such as Ben Fogle’s School of Wild.
- Kitchen equipment and a Nespresso machine
- Outdoor terraces on both ground and top floor with a barbecue
- Sky TV, DVD/Blue Ray player, Sonos system and board games
- Two double kayaks available when lakes are open
- Onsite tennis courts, fishing, boating and wild swimming within the estate
Activities & things-to-do:
- Children’s camp/activities
- Many wonderful pubs nearby like: The Swan at Southrop (within walking distance) and The Five Alls in Filkin.
- Many waterways including the Thames, Avon and Severn run through the region. The Coln and Leach join the Thames at Lechlade, making the town a favourite mooring place for narrow boats and a hub for cruises. Also, there are opportunities to tour up-river on a Thames Launch or charter your own boat for the day.
- Lechlade, a market town that is home to a music festival and churchyard that inspired Shelley
- Burford, a medieval town that has been featured in Forbes list of Europe’s loveliest places to live
- Filkins, part of the estate of Sir Stafford Cripps
- Southrop with a beautiful 12th century church
- Lots of walking and hiking available with 3,000 miles of public footpaths. You can spend a few days walking the length of the Gloucestershire Way (100 miles from Forest of Dean to Tewkesbury Abbey)
- Daylesford Organics with handmade cheeses, pastries, breads and local produce
- Coln Valley Smokery in Northleach
- Benson’s Farm, delivers organic apple juice
- Cheltenham Festival, The Gold Cup (March)
- Cotswold Wildlife Park to get up close to the rhinos, camels, lions and more.
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent