Spa Breaks for Couples, Weekends & Packages
There are a huge range of spa breaks for couples available throughout the UK at top hotels with award winning facilities. These special holidays away are the perfect way for you and your other half to unwind and relax together. Melt your stress away in a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna or with a luxurious couples massage.
Enjoy a romantic retreat away to gorgeous UK hotels set in gardens, woodland or by the sea. Indulge in three course meals, glasses of prosecco and spa treatments to restore and revive. Find the best overnight spa breaks for couples, relaxing treatments and packages.
Scotland Couples Spa Breaks, Hotels & Luxury Overnight Stays
1. Fletcher’s Cottage Spa at Archerfield House, North Berwick
Why it’s perfect for couples: Spa options like the rasual (an ancient cleansing ritual) involves you and your other half basting yourselves in special muds from one of the house brands while sitting in the steam room. Your skin will feel soft and silky afterwards. Also, there is a candle-lit garden bath hut experience which is perfect for couples.
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
Location: Archerfield, Dirleton, North Berwick, East Lothian, EH39 5HU, Scotland
Prices: Overnight spa stay from £150 per person
Read a full review here: Archerfield Spa Review
North East Spa Breaks & Days for Couples
2. Verbena Spa at Feversham Arms Hotel, North Yorkshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: The couples treatment room is perfect for you and your other half to receive a tandem treatment. Enjoy the outdoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Have a romantic meal after your indulging treatment.
Location: 1 High Street, Helmsley YO62 5AG, England
Prices: Couples Spa Day from £170 per couple (weekdays) and £190 (weekends)
Read a full review here: Verbena Spa Review
3. Jetty Spa at Gilpin Hotel & Lake House, Lake District
Why it’s perfect for couples: This spa was created with couples in mind, built into the tree canopy and offering a private and hidden away feel. There is a relaxed and laid back atmosphere.
The private spa suites (just added in 2016) are the perfect couples’ hideaway with cedar-clad cabins six feet above the ground and offering gorgeous views across the Lake District fells. Not to mention, cosy log fires, music systems and sitting rooms that convert into treatment rooms. Your personal en-suite spa includes a steam room, sauna and hot tub.
Location: Crook Road, Windermere LA23 3NE, England
- Suites: from £500 a night (includes dinner, bed and breakfast)
- Jetty Spa Trail: £280 for two
Read a full review here: Gilpin Hotel Spa Review
4. The Forum Spa at Celtic Manor Resort, Welsh countryside, near Newport
Why it’s perfect for couples: Located in the beautiful Usk Valley in South Wales, this is the perfect place for you and your other half to ease away your stresses and indulge in a much needed escape.
Location: The Coldra, Newport NP18 1HQ, Wales
Prices: Spa experience days start at £69 per person and Last minute overnight breaks start at £88
Read a full review here: Celtic Manor Spa Review
5. Ragdale Hall, Leicestershire
Why it’s perfect for couples: This spa is a paradise for couples, great for an indulgent night or two being pampered in the luxurious spa. Features like the candle pool are majestic where you can swim into a cave that is lit with flickering candles and changing coloured lights.
Location: Ragdale Hall Health Hydro and Thermal Spa, Ragdale Village, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3PB
- Two-night weekend break: from £384 per person
- Seven night package: £138 per person, per night
Read a full review here: Ragdale Hall Spa Review
6. Calcot Manor, Tetbury, Cotswolds, England
Why it’s perfect for couples: Calcot Manor is a cosy, romantic place to snuggle up next to a warm log fire and receive luxurious spa treatments with your other half.
Location: Gloucestershire, Calcot, Tetbury GL8 8YJ, England
Prices: Double room for two persons per night including full breakfast, service and VAT from £199, dinner bed and breakfast from £279 and a Midweek Spa break from £344.
Read a full review here: Calcot Manor Spa Review
7. House Spa at Dormy House, Broadway, Cotswolds, England
Why it’s perfect for couples: Cosy, corners, log fires and sumptuous interiors. This is a place where you want to kick off your shoes, put your feet up and relax with the person you love. Indulge in rustic luxury while romancing your other half.
The spa caters to couples with treatment rooms like the “Couples’ Closet” which is attached to the Rasul Mud Room. Slather you and your other half with mud and enjoy a deep-heat steam together.
“I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.” – Charles Bukowski
Location: Willersey Hill, Broadway WR12 7LF, England
Prices: Double or twin rooms for two persons per night including VAT, dinner and full English breakfast from £230. Dinner B&B from £270 including VAT.
Read a full review here: Dormy House Spa Review
8. Risley Hall, Derbyshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: This is great for a romantic spa break where you and your other half can get spoiled and pampered. Take a dip in the indoor pool, feel the bubbling waters of the hot tub and sink into the detoxifying heat of the steam room. Pure bliss for you and your other half.
Location: Risley Hall Hotel, Derby Road, Risley, Derbyshire
Prices: Spa breaks from £129 per person
9. Macdonald Hill Valley Spa Hotel, Shropshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: The candlelit relaxation Suite is perfect for couples, where therapists will work their magic on your mind, body and spirit. Get a bathrobe and slippers and enjoy a stay full of tranquillity, relaxation and full body pampering. You and your other half will feel relaxed and uplifted after.
Location: Tarporley Road, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 4HA
- Indulgent spa day: from £69 per person
- One night indulgent spa break: from £109.50 per person
- The luxurious spa break for two: from £149.50 per person
- The ultimate spa break for two: from £214.50 per person
Read a full review here: Macdonald Hill Valley Spa, Hotel & Golf Review
10. Spa at Chancery Court – Sense at the Rosewood Hotel
Why it’s perfect for couples: The Rosewood London offers a dreamy and calming atmosphere. You and your other half can remove from London entirely, imagining yourselves in a tranquil Buddhist temple or in the tropical climes of Thailand or Vietnam. An opportunity for both of you to relax from the get go and unwind together.
This spa also offers one of London’s most exclusive double treatment rooms, the Duet Suite. This treatment room offers complete privacy, with changing facilities, a shower and steam room. You and your other half can have pampering from two therapists performing a range of holistic treatments in harmony.
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
Location: 252 High Holborn. Holborn, Camden, London, WC1V 7EN, United Kingdom
- Sense of Self Spa Experience: £300 per person
- Spa Day Treatment & Champagne Afternoon Tea: £149 per person
- Face & Back Massage Spa Experience: £160 per person
- 60 Minute Mix & Match Spa Experience: £115 per person
Read a full review here: Spa at Chancery Court
11. K Spa in the K West Hotel, London
Why it’s perfect for couples: The spa is clean, white and full of fragrant aromas with a friendly staff ready to pamper you and your special someone with a range of treatments. Lounge in a fluffy robe and flip flops and enjoy the spa’s state of the art facilities.
Perhaps you and your other half can try the Salt Caviar Massage, a deep massage boosting energy and targeting areas of concern. This combines Siberian Gold Root with Eucalyptus and Siberian Pine nut essential oils to help tone and detoxify with caviar sugar scrub to melt away tired muscles and soothe your body.
Location: Richmond Way, Hammersmith and Fulham, London, W14 0AX
- Spectacular half spa day with massage for two people: £199 per person
- One night spa break, including dinner, bed and breakfast: from £122 per person
- One night spa break, including aromatherapy massage and breakfast: from £145 per person
Read a full review here: K West Hotel and Spa Review
12. Chuan Spa at the Langham Hotel, London
Why it’s perfect for couples: The perfect place for you and your partner to re-balance and revitalise the mind, body and soul. Relax in the vitality pool, salt-sauna and steam room before receiving a treatment together.
The couples’ treatment room includes a large wooden Ofuro bath that is big enough for both of you to share together. Also, two treatment beds and a sitting area to enjoy a meal together.
Location: 1c Portland Place, London, W1B 1JA
Prices: Chuan day spa is £55 per person (includes use of facilities, glass of fizz and goody bag)
Read a full review here: Chuan Spa at the Langham Review
13. Akasha Spa at Hotel Cafe Royal, London
Why it’s perfect for couples: This is an oasis for you and your other half to get pampered as you leave the madness of your busy lives behind. The perfect place to revive yourselves and come to a feeling of complete zen.
Location: 68 Regent Street, London, W1B 4DY
- Spa pass: £95 per person
- Weekday escape: £160 per person
- Relax and rejuvenate eVoucher: £230 per person
- The ultimate spa day: £380 per person
- A celebration for two: £440 per person
- Spring awakening: £215 per person
Read a full review here: Akasha Spa Hotel Cafe Royal London Review
South East Spa Hotel Deals & Weekends Away for Couples
14. Brooklands Hotel Spa, Surrey
Why it’s perfect for couples: This is the perfect place for urbanite couples who are in need of respite from the busy city.
Location: Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, KT13 0SL
- Relax and indulge spa day: from £70 per person
- Spa and dine spa day: from £131 per person
- Twilight spa for two: from £196 per person
- 2 night fast and fabulous spa break: from £225 per person
- The two of us spa day: from £232 per package
- Loved up spa day for two: from £250 per package
Read a full review here: Brooklands Spa Hotel in Weybridge
15. The Runnymede on Thames, Surrey
Why it’s perfect for couples: Relax with your other half in the spa lounge or in the riverside gardens. After your treatments, hire a boat and cruise down the River Thames together.
Location: Windsor Road, Egham TW20 0AG, England
- Stress free Sunday: from £165 per person
- Couples retreat twice as nice: from £222.50 per person
- Couples retreat: from £155 per person
- Runnymede weekend retreat: from £215 per person
- Runnymede midweek retreat: from £235 per person
Read a full review here: Runnymede Spa Hotel Review
16. Utopia Spa at the Rowhill Grange Hotel in Dartford, Surrey
Why it’s perfect for couples: This hotel is often called Kent’s hidden secret and is the perfect place for you and your other half to unwind. Indulge in spa treatments together, enjoy fine dining at the award winning grill room and take in the fresh, country air.
Enjoy stunning views over the glorious Kent countryside and surrounding. The 15 acres of private grounds offer a truly romantic setting for walks with the person you love.
Location: Top Dartford Road, Dartford DA2 7QH
- One night dinner, bed and breakfast: from £135 per person
- Sunday night spa break: from £159 per person
- Dinner bed and breakfast with added spa: from £210 per person
- Celebration break: from £242 per person
- Two night dinner bed and breakfast: from £270 per person
Read a full review here: Rowhill Grange Utopia Spa Hotel Review
17. Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa, Ascot
Why it’s perfect for couples: This stately retreat set within the landscaped gardens near Royal Windsor offers a state-of-the-art spa with a glass-walled swimming pool. The dual treatment room at the Vita Spa is perfect for romantic breaks.
Location: Bagshot Road, Sunninghill, Ascot SL5 9JH, England
- The spa break for two: from £99.50 per person
- The indulgent spa break for two: from £144 per person
- The luxurious spa break for two: from £179 per person
- The ultimate spa break for two: from £279.50 per person
Read a full review here: Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa Review
18. Cowshed Spa at Soho Farmhouse, Oxfordshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: This is the perfect place to cosy up in your romantic bolthole for an entire weekend and not see another living soul.
Location: Great Tew, Chipping Norton, OX7 4JS
- Scrub, Soak, Massage (120 mins) – £160 per person
- Sauna, Massage, Muscle Soak (120 mins) – £140 per person
- Packages for two people (150 mins) – £300 per person
- Soak, Massage Facial (150 mins) – £320 per person
Read a full review here: Cowshed Spa Soho Farmhouse Review
South West Luxury Spa Breaks for Couples
19. The Scarlet, Newquay, Cornwall, England
Why it’s perfect for couples: Beautiful sea and sunset views make this the ideal location for couples. Also, the child-free policy makes it great if you are looking for some peace and quiet with your other half. The perfect escape to dream by the sea, laugh and enjoy simple pleasures together.
“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
Location: Tredragon Road, Mawgan Porth, Saint Eval, TR8 4DQ, United Kingdom
Prices: Rooms from £250 per night
Read a full review here: The Scarlet Spa Hotel Cornwall Review
Like the sound of this spa? Book your stay at The Scarlet Hotel & Spa today
20. Fistral Spa, Newquay
Why it’s perfect for couples: This shore-side sanctuary overlooking spectacular Fistral Beach is perfect for deep relaxation and a romantic getaway. It is the best of both worlds with quiet countryside surroundings and access to the buzz of Newquay.
Location: Esplanade Road, Newquay, TR7 1PT, United Kingdom
- Sunday spa special: from £124.50 per person
- Be relaxed: from £134.50 per person
- Be a diva: from £174.50 per person
- Be an adventurer: from £209.50 per person
- Be a rock star: from £249.50 per person
- Be a romantic: from £279.50 per person
Read a full review here: Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa Review
Like the sound of this spa? Book your stay at the Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa now
21. C-Side Spa at Cowley Manor, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Why it’s perfect for couples: With parkland, lakes, spring, woods and meadows, this is the perfect place to relax, unwind with your other half and enjoy the British countryside.
Location: Cowley, GL53 9NL, United Kingdom
Prices: Rooms from £195 per night
Read a full review here: Cowley Manor Spa Review
22. Barnsley House Hotel & Spa, Gloucestershire
Why it’s perfect for couples: This is the perfect setting for romantics, with famous gardens for you and your other half to unwind. Barnsley House also offers a luxury hotel experience with modern treats such as the spa, restaurant and its own cinema. Relax on your own private terrace of spend time in the sitting room or garden. Have a long soak in the tub or relax in a Jacuzzi.
Location: Barnsley, Cirencester GL7 5EE
Prices: Double rooms from £232 per night
Read a full review here: Barnsley House Spa Review
23. Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa, Devon
Why it’s perfect for couples: With magnificent views of Salcombe bay, sandy beaches and pastel cottages this is a truly romantic setting. This chic retreat offers you and your other half a luxury spa escape with private cinema, stylish restaurant and outdoor terraces with panoramic bay views.
“Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
Location: Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JH, United Kingdom
Prices: Doubles start from £195 in low season and rise to £325 in high
Read a full review here: Salcombe Harbour Hotel and Spa Review
South Spa Breaks for Couples, Days & Packages
24. The Spa at Lucknam Park, Wiltshire, England
Why it’s perfect for couples: With an equestrian centre, cookery school, tennis courts and bikes – this is the perfect getaway for you and your other half to enjoy some time together.
Location: Studs Farm Lucknam Park, Colerne SN14 8AZ
Prices: Double rooms from £290
Read a full review here: Lucknam Park Spa Review
25. Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: If you are looking for a romantic escape, this hotel feels like being in the alps and staying in a huge Swiss ski chalet. Beautiful walks, impressive restaurant and a spa to get pampered. Here you will find calm, comfort and a relaxing break.
Location: Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Prices: Double rooms from £325
Read a full review here: Whatley Manor Spa Hotel Review
26. Champneys, Tring, Hertfordshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: This stunning redbrick Rothschild mansion and the prestige of Champneys’ flagship spa resort are the perfect combination for a romantic weekend away. Not to mention the menu of over 100 different Chapneys spa treatments for you and your other half to choose from.
Location: Chesham Road Wigginton, Tring, HP23 6HX, United Kingdom
- Chapneys essentials stay with seasonal treatment: from £225 per person
- Essential break: from £180 per person
- Two night spa break: from £394.50 per person
Read a full review here: Chapneys Tring Spa Review
27. Sequoia Spa at The Grove, Hertfordshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: The Grove is big enough for you and your other half to get lost in but still feels intimate at the same time. It has its own beach as well as a fabulous spa and golf course. The grounds offer nature lovers the perfect place to escape the city while the spa experience will refresh and rejuvenate.
Location: Chandler’s Cross, Chandler’s Cross, WD3 4TG, United Kingdom
- Rooms: start from £350
- Midweek spa break: from £390
- Weekend spa break: from £390
Read a full review here: The Grove Spa Review
28. Champneys Forest Mere, Hampshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: This is a great place for you and your other half to escape the grind and recover from day to day stress. You will leave feeling peaceful and energised.
Location: Champneys Forest Mere, Liphook, GU30 7JQ, United Kingdom
- Two night spa break: from £349.50 per person
- Essential break: from £175 per person
- Champneys essentials stay with seasonal treatment: from £220 per person
Read a full review here: Champneys Forest Mere Spa Review
29. Herb House Spa at Lime Wood, New Forest, Hampshire
Why it’s perfect for couples: This is the ultimate countryside getaway. Treatments at Lime Wood Spa will work away your stress and give you and your other half mind body balance. The beautiful grounds and unique forest setting offer bountiful hiking and cycling opportunities for some peaceful time together.
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
Location: New Forest, Hampshire, SO43 7FZ
Prices: From £295 per person
Read a full review here: Lime Wood Spa Review
What are your favourite spa breaks for couples? Please share below!
—> Discover more luxury spa breaks
—> Continue reading more articles about UK spas