The Moors House in South Zeal, Devon
The Moors House, South Zeal, Okehampton, Devon
3 en-suite shower rooms and 2 family bathrooms
From £543 for three nights
Layout at the Moors House in South Zeal
- Sitting room with granite inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove
- Snug with wood burning stove
- Utility room
- Dining room (dines 10 guests)
- Boot room with seating and hanging facilities and WC
Stairs to reading area leading to five bedrooms:
- Two double bedrooms with 6’ zip and link beds (can convert to 3’ twin beds upon request). Both rooms have TV/DVD
- One bedroom with 5’ bed with TV/DVD
- Two more bedrooms with 5’ beds.
- Three en-suite shower rooms, one bathroom with a bath and shower over bath, one bathroom with separate shower.
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- Minimum stay three nights
Key features & amenities
- Log burner/ open fire
- Fully enclosed garden
- Parking for five vehicles
- There are steps down to the house
- Pub nearby
- Great size for groups and families
- Thatched roof and exposed beams
- Electric range cooker with gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, larder fridge, separate small freezer
- Washing machine and dryer
- Two TVs, two DVDs and DAB radio with docking station.
- Three bedrooms with TVs and DVDs
- Cot and high chair (available on request)
- Garden furniture and gas barbecue
- My Personal Sanctuary service
The Moors House, South Zeal, Okehampton EX20 2PD
About the location
This house is a short walk to the Devonshire village of South Zeal. Here you can find two friendly pubs serving food, a store and a coffee shop. This is the perfect location for outdoor exploration as Dartmoor National Park and the Tarka Trail are at your doorstep. The home is also only four miles east from the town of Okehampton.
Activities & things-to-do
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
- Exeter: 15 miles west. Property is easily accessible from Exeter St Davids, Exeter Airport and the A30/M5
- Roadford Lake for sailing and angling (20 minutes away)
- Beaches are a 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The Eden Project: One hour from the property.
- Numerous golf courses in the area
- Two riding stables within five miles
Looking for more UK holiday cottage rentals?
—> Discover romantic cottages for couples
—> Find large cottages to rent